Effective January 1, 2017, Branch Highways and E.V. Williams, Inc. will consolidate into one company to be called Branch Civil, Inc. Patrick Bartorillo has been named President of the new organization. Patrick joined Branch Highways in 2013. Additional officers leading Branch Civil, Inc. will be Jay Openshaw as Senior Vice President who has been with E.V. Williams since 1998 and Brian Evans as Vice President of Operations who has been with E.V. Williams since 2000.
WHO IS BRANCH CIVIL, INC.?
- An Operating Company of Branch Group just like E.V. Williams, Inc. or Branch Highways has been in the past, and just like GJ Hopkins and Branch and Associates are now.
- Will complete existing projects on behalf of E.V. Williams, Inc. or Branch Highways.
- Will continue to have offices in current locations.
WHY DID WE CONSOLIDATE THE COMPANIES?
- Better serve existing and future customers.
- Provide employees more opportunity for growth.
- Branch Civil, Inc. is structured to adapt to new and changing markets to help us achieve our strategic growth plans.
- Combining resources will better position pursuit of larger strategic projects such as Design-Build or other mega projects.
HOW WILL THIS AFFECT SERVICE PROVIDERS? Download PDF
- Not much…no change to existing commitments, agreements, or contracts.
- A new name for the consolidated highway company.
- E.V. Williams, Inc. and Branch Highways obligations will be fulfilled by Branch Civil, Inc.
- Same land line and cellular telephone numbers with new email (new company domain) contacts forthcoming.
- You will work with the same people at Group and mostly the same people at the Operating Companies as you have in the past.
- Same billing/payment address, process, and timing.
- Checks paid to you will still come from The Branch Group, or if they previously came out of E.V. Williams or Branch Highways they will now have the name Branch Civil, Inc
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SUBCONTRACTORS? Download PDF
- No change to existing subcontracts or purchase order.
- Same contact people in estimating and operations.
- Same land line and cellular telephone numbers with new email contacts forthcoming.
- Same billing/payment address, process and timing.
- A larger and faster growing organization providing more growth opportunities for our subcontractor and supplier partners.
- New branding will be a priority with a new logo and website being rolled out in the near future.
- To create a structure that can respond positively to sustainability, to the market, and grow our profits for the benefit of our employee owners.
- From a day to day perspective very little will change.
- To create a structure that can respond positively to the market, grow our profits for the benefit of our employee owners, and help ensure a Thriving Future.